Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ben Eager is a Coward

Hat-tip to one of my favorites, Jonathan Bombulie's blog (link at right) for this gem:

The Ben Eager-Gary Roberts fight the other night got me thinking, so I checked on something. Here's the list of Penguins players Eager has fought in his pro career [includes AHL action].
Drew Fata (twice)
Ross Lupaschuk
Matt Murley
Max Talbot
Daniel Carcillo
Gary Roberts


Here is a list of Penguins players Eager hasn't fought.
Georges Laraque
Andre Roy
Eric Cairns
Dennis Bonvie
David Koci
Mike Sgroi
Ryan VandenBussche


Eager is 6-2, 227. His spot picking is disgraceful.

Yeah, I think that sums it up pretty well. Ben Eager is not willing to run with the big dogs because he knows he'd get run over. Hell, half the times the middleweights he fights (even if they're 41 years old) hand him his lunch.


Now if you'll excuse me I must start saying Hail Mary's for calling Gary Roberts a middleweight.

You dead dawg.

No comments: